Feedback
Buying a phone online | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

Buying a phone online

• 14 September 2021
  • 1 reply

Hi all -  I have a few questions about buying a new phone online from Koodo…..

When I select a phone and tab plan, do I need a credit card to make the purchase, if it is advertised as $0 down?

How long does it take for shipping?

After I get the new phone, do I have to go to a Koodo store to activate it, and what are the activation fees?  On one Koodo page they say no charge, and on another page they say$50………

Thanks for any help you can provide……..

JD

icon

Best answer by Allan M 14 September 2021, 23:47

The credit card is used for anti-fraud purposes so you will need it for any online order that is made.

Shipping time depends on the phone and will be displayed on each phones page before you add it to the cart.

If you are already with Koodo you will just take the sim card out of your current phone and put it into the new one. There are no activation fees for online orders.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The credit card is used for anti-fraud purposes so you will need it for any online order that is made.

Shipping time depends on the phone and will be displayed on each phones page before you add it to the cart.

If you are already with Koodo you will just take the sim card out of your current phone and put it into the new one. There are no activation fees for online orders.