Koodo Community

Archway Shipping

• 23 December 2020
  • 22 replies

Userlevel 3

Hello

I recieved shipping confirmation for my phone but it said it's shipping via Archway. From what I understand Archway is a 3rd party warehousing service, but they would use couriers for shipping products. I was also given a tracking number beginning with AWOD. I'm wondering if this actually an internal Koodo tracking number that was put into my order by mistake?

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did the tracking number work with the link that Koodo gave in the email?

Userlevel 3

No the link doest lead to any website. Just get a message from Google saying "The page you were on is trying to send you to an invalid URL (http://$tracking_url$)."

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Whats the order number starting with HFO?

Userlevel 3

Whats the order number starting with HFO?

HFO28375738 

Hello, I'm having the same issue: Archway, invalid tracking link, etc. My order # is HFO28376970

Any assistance you could offer would be appreciated!

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Interesting…….. You are not alone. We are looking into it. 

I’m also having the same issue of receiving an invalid tracking link. My order number is HFO28617084  

Edit: Never mind. My package was just delivered

Userlevel 3

Interesting…….. You are not alone. We are looking into it. 

@JohnM Koodo is it likely the correct tracking will be provided today?

I also had a call back and spoke to the webstore. They said they need to get in touch with the warehouse but can only do so by email, they are unable to call the warehouse for some reason

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Sorry I don’t have an update as of yet.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Apparently it is an expedited shipping code! I don’t know the details but the packages are enroute.  

Userlevel 3

Apparently it is an expedited shipping code! I don’t know the details but the packages are enroute.  

Thanks for the update. Is there no way for the warehouse to supply the courier and tracking? It would be nice to know what day it's expected to be delivered

Greetings. I am having the same issue. Can you advise if the delivery from Archway requires a signature? I live in an apartment building, I am anxious that the package will be left at my door without knowing that it has been delivered and then get stolen. Thank you. 

Userlevel 3

I’m also having the same issue of receiving an invalid tracking link. My order number is HFO28617084  

Edit: Never mind. My package was just delivered

Could you let me know if it was a major courier(UPS, Purolator etc.) that delivered it or a local one? 

I believe local as they weren’t in a labeled truck. I was also asked to sign for it. 

Userlevel 3

@JohnM Koodo I hope this can be resolved today or is it impossible to reach the warehouse for correct tracking? Even local couriers have tracking

Many couriers big and small will leave packages outside without notice

Userlevel 3

@Ranjan Koodo do you have the ability to get the proper tracking?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@MS33 Unfortunately I don’t have any different information from what the rep on the phone advised, or John shared above. I do know that all phone shipments are supposed to require a signature to successfully complete delivery, and you should be receiving your order soon given that it was dispatched yesterday. 

Userlevel 3

@Ranjan Koodo thank you for the reply. It was dispatched 2 days ago.

I hope Koodo looks into why their employees are unable to contact the warehouse. Shipping something at this value without knowing the tracking number doesn't seem like a safe method. Not to mention the inconvenience to the customer who doesn't even know what day it's supposed arrive. 

I'll leave it alone for now and hope for the best

Userlevel 3

Greetings. I am having the same issue. Can you advise if the delivery from Archway requires a signature? I live in an apartment building, I am anxious that the package will be left at my door without knowing that it has been delivered and then get stolen. Thank you. 

Did you ever receive your phone?

@MS33 Yes, it was delivered 1 day after being shipped. It was a local courier who delivered it. They did not ask for any signature, only the name of the person to whom they delivered the phone. From what I could understand they waited for someone to answer the door, they did not just leave the package. Luckily someone was home at the time of delivery. Let us know if it worked out for you. 

Userlevel 3

@MS33 Yes, it was delivered 1 day after being shipped. It was a local courier who delivered it. They did not ask for any signature, only the name of the person to whom they delivered the phone. From what I could understand they waited for someone to answer the door, they did not just leave the package. Luckily someone was home at the time of delivery. Let us know if it worked out for you. 

Unfortunately it hasn't arrived. This shipping company also has no contact info and nobody at Koodo (phone agent, webstore, warehouse, twitter, community forum) can contact them either. It's a strange situation. But after many calls I escalated it as high as I could and someone will be personally looking into it. The person I spoke to today agreed that it's strange there's no way of tracking. 

Hoping for good news tomorrow, if not I'll request a new shipment

I have been having same issue. Would like to know which courier will be delivering my phone and when. Order # HFO28644338 and tracking # AWOD. 67093516. Thanks!