Koodo Community
Question

1/2 Orders Stuck As "Being Reviewed"

• 15 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Hey Folks,

I placed 2 orders for certified preowned devices at the same time (me and my partner’s accounts).

• HFO29440115
    • In my hand, already arrived.
  • HF029430183
    • Still in the status of being reviewed.

Is there anything I can do to get the other order processed? Given I placed the orders back to back, I was surprised to see one already shipped and arrived while the other hasn’t budged.

Cheers,

Ryan

6 replies

The second account with the order that has not yet processed has already had modifications made such as:

• Tab Balance Added (Previous was no Tab left on the account)
  • Plan Modified

An update would be greatly appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Was the 2 phone the same models? Preowned model are notoriously short of stock. Hopefully, it wasn’t the case with your order.

When did you order it? are you a new customer or an existing one? were the orders on the same account?

Was the 2 phone the same models? Preowned model are notoriously short of stock. Hopefully, it wasn’t the case with your order.

When did you order it? are you a new customer or an existing one? were the orders on the same account?

The phones were the same model, that’s correct.

Both orders were placed one after another on Thursday, March 11th.

Different account, both are existing customers living at the same address.

Both accounts have had the same modifications already made to them including:

• Tab Balance addition
  • Rate Plan change.

The difference being one account already has the device in hand, the other is still processing (despite the billing updates already being in).

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Normally for existing customer the plan and everything is updated at the time of ordering.

I will flag a rep.

I don't know if it was coincidence or as a result of the post, but it looks like she just received the shipping order for the one that was seemingly stuck processing.

Cheers and thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Glad to hear the news. Cheers!