Koodo Community
Question

Waiting for my order to be approved but needs additional information.

• 29 December 2021
  • 3 replies

So I signed up for Koodo last night, got the $55/17GB BYOD plan. After the credit check, said I would be getting a $200 credit limit - that’s fine by me. Paid for my SIM card, got the order confirmation, then when I check the order status online this morning, it says “Your order has been received, but we need additional information in order to verify it. Please expect to be contacted by one of our reps, or you can schedule a callback at Koodomobile.com/chat.” My order number is HFO32336859. Thank you. 

3 replies

Badge +4

So I signed up for Koodo last night, got the $55/17GB BYOD plan. After the credit check, said I would be getting a $200 credit limit - that’s fine by me. Paid for my SIM card, got the order confirmation, then when I check the order status online this morning, it says “Your order has been received, but we need additional information in order to verify it. Please expect to be contacted by one of our reps, or you can schedule a callback at Koodomobile.com/chat.” My order number is HFO32336859. Thank you. 

The rep likely needs to gather some more information to verify your identity or confirm some account specific details with you. You can either wait for the rep to call you, or you can schedule a callback.

The rep likely needs to gather some more information to verify your identity or confirm some account specific details with you. You can either wait for the rep to call you, or you can schedule a callback.

Thanks - how do I schedule a callback with the bot? There’s not an option do that, or do I just tell it to request a call back?

Badge +4

Thanks - how do I schedule a callback with the bot? There’s not an option do that, or do I just tell it to request a call back?

Correct. By selecting that you’re a Koodo customer, it should prompt you to enter your phone number. Once your phone number is entered, type ‘callback’ and follow the prompts.