Koodo Community

PUK CODE - URGENT

• 11 September 2022
  • 11 replies

Hello!

My SIM has been accidentally locked and I urgently need a PUK Code. I’m leaving the country in a few hours and need to resolve this NOW. It’s a Sunday so I can’t schedule a callback or get a hold of anyone! Is there any way to contact them today? I’ve tried Twitter and Facebook, no reply. Please help if anyone can!

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It takes time to reply on Facebook and Twitter (it’s not instant chat). I could flag your post here and hope a rep can sort it for you sooner if you wish.

Just a heads up that you shouldn’t post BOTH on Facebook AND Twitter, since that would only increase the backlog the reps are facing.

It takes time to reply on Facebook and Twitter (it’s not instant chat). I could flag your post here and hope a rep can sort it for you sooner if you wish.

Just a heads up that you shouldn’t post BOTH on Facebook AND Twitter, since that would only increase the backlog the reps are facing.

Thanks for the reply! Hopefully I get in contact with someone :) That would be great if you could flag it for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I flagged a rep for you, fingers crossed they’ll see it before your plane leaves.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @siena.v! We’ve just sent you a message in private, feel free to get back to us there when you get the time. 

I also require immediate assistance to unlock my phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@ScottyRE  Are you looking to unlock your device to use with a different provider?

No. Accidental sim card lock. Require the PUK to unlock. Cannot wait 24 hours to speak with rep

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@ScottyRE please don’t talk to people as you would to Google Assistant or Alexa. Some manners wouldn’t be a miss, you know - a please and thank you never hurt anyone.

That said, I have flagged a rep and hopefully they’ll be able to provide the PUK code to you swiftly.

Thank you. I simply speak in short form. Work habit. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@ScottyRE  We have sent you a private message with the info, feel free to check it. 

Thank you