Koodo Community
Question

Poor service past 3 days

• 14 September 2022
  • 4 replies

I have had an issue with my service on my cell phone for the past 3 days. I use this line for my business and call Quality is extremely poor and almost every single call drops. I want to speak to a representative but there is nobody available until Friday morning for a scheduled call back. I have restarted my phone several times, tried Wi-Fi calling and other things I found online. Nothing seems to work.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is anyone else near you with Koodo/Telus and experiencing similar problems or is it just you?

I love alone, no way to tell unfortunately. When speaking on the phone there's a significant delay when I say something and also when I hear the other person's reply so we keep talking over each other when it does work and then the call just drops

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What phone are you using? When you said you tried wifi calling and the signal was still the same? Have you tried to reset network settings of the phone and see if it can help?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I love alone, no way to tell unfortunately. When speaking on the phone there's a significant delay when I say something and also when I hear the other person's reply so we keep talking over each other when it does work and then the call just drops

To add on to Dinh’s comment, where are you making the calls? Have you tried moving to another location to see if there is an improvement in call quality?