Koodo Community

Koodo Call Back Problem

• 7 February 2022
  • 10 replies

It’s been several weeks I have been trying to reach out to koodo to Cancel my plan, but callback doesn’t work at all!!

Every time it says press 1 to talk to a rep and when I press 1 nothing happens and it hangs up saying we didn’t hear anything from you.

I have tried it with several cellphones, phones, and different numbers, it just doesn’t work.

It is really really frustrating as a customer experience.

Please tell me if I’m doing something wrong to reach out to them. I even tried to find an email address for Koodo support, but there’s nothing out there.

I am definitely going to switch from koodo

please help me to cancel my plan 

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oof, sounds like you're having a hard time of it.

Tell me, are you planning to take the number to your new provider? In that case your shouldn't cancel Koodo but just take (port) your number with you...

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s been several weeks I have been trying to reach out to koodo to Cancel my plan, but callback doesn’t work at all!!

Every time it says press 1 to talk to a rep and when I press 1 nothing happens and it hangs up saying we didn’t hear anything from you.

I have tried it with several cellphones, phones, and different numbers, it just doesn’t work.

It is really really frustrating as a customer experience.

Please tell me if I’m doing something wrong to reach out to them. I even tried to find an email address for Koodo support, but there’s nothing out there.

I am definitely going to switch from koodo

please help me to cancel my plan 

I would suggest you to send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter to see if they can help you out. http://Koo.do/Chat

I know that. I have a contract for the phone that I need to cancel first before transferring the number. I created this thread for the callback not cancelation. My main problem is that I can’t get to a human rep to get help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@MoRK Hey there, sorry to hear about the issues you’re having. Is there a specific reason you're thinking of cancelling your line? I'll send over a private message so we could discuss that while we do some troubleshooting as to why you're not getting the callback. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Its time for me to move on to another provider but I see that I will not be able to cancel this one!!!

If you truly want to cancel then all you need to do is port your number out. Meanwhile, what addon would you like to have removed? Perhaps we can flag a rep for you.

Edit: I see you started your own thread: 

As well as replied to this one:

No need to spam the community, you won’t be ignored ;)

I would like both add-ons removed : the US unlimited for $15 and the Long distance one for $5

Self serve not working to remove add-ons, and the call back ignoring my pressing 1 has me loosing confidence in Koodo.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have flagged your post for a rep to help you out. Please refrain from adding to more posts 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Deear 

Both add ons have been removed, feel free to check them out in self serve when you get the chance.

If you encounter any further issues with managing your services, we encourage you to open a new thread, thank you! 

Thank you