Koodo Community

I am not receiving certain phone calls

• 31 January 2022
  • 7 replies

My doctor has been trying to contact me and the phone calls are straight missed. I figured that on her end it is a ‘blocked phone number’. I also double checked my cellphone (iphone) settings and the option ‘Silence Unknown Callers’ is Off. I definitely don’t know what do and it is a Health matter.  I neve had this problem before, I’m new with koodo, if someone could help me I will really appreciate that.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I assumed you didn't turn on the airplane mode or do not disturb at the time. 

Did it work in the past? Were you in a good signal reception area at the time of the calls? Were those calls sent to the voicemail right away? Or was there any message before the calls were sent to it? 

Anyway, I assumed you completed the number transfer to Koodo and other calls were ok. 

I am having the same issue. And the Koodo assist call back goes straight to voice-mail.  So there is no way I can get ahold of anyone to fix. Please help

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you confirm that you don't have the numbers blocked? Another phone to swap Sim cards to see if the problem follows? How new are you?

check my post from today Mar 10. If you can ask to have the caller add +1 (country code) to your number when they dial it and see if it comes thru.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My doctor has been trying to contact me and the phone calls are straight missed. I figured that on her end it is a ‘blocked phone number’. I also double checked my cellphone (iphone) settings and the option ‘Silence Unknown Callers’ is Off. I definitely don’t know what do and it is a Health matter.  I neve had this problem before, I’m new with koodo, if someone could help me I will really appreciate that.

Is it possible that you have the call control feature on? You can turn it off on your Self-Serve account, especially for an important call from your doctor. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/call-control

Neither my husband, nor myself, have been able to send or receive calls or texts since around noon yesterday (March 10th). It’s now 7am on the 11th. We’re in Ontario, Canada.

Have also been consistently having this issue (almost 2 years at least and in last few months even more frequent)

My Pixel 5 from Koodo has been factory reset. It has been updated to the latest software. I do not have the missed call phone numbers blocked. This is not a wifi calling issue and happens on wifi and on normal cellular service. I have 2 other family members on Koodo that experience the exact same problem with calls going straight to voicemail. What gives?