Koodo Community
Question

Change Sim Error - email must be active for 48 hours

• 25 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi, I am trying to change my sim card using self serve but cannot get the verification code by text to my current number (since the current sim card hasn’t arrived in the mail yet). Email doesn’t work either and i keep getting this error message. Can I get help from a rep to solve this issue?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Eh, are you a new customer? if the SIM hasn’t arrived, you can’t change it yourself. If you want to do that, you have to visit a Koodo kiosk so a rep can check and change SIM for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, I am trying to change my sim card using self serve but cannot get the verification code by text to my current number (since the current sim card hasn’t arrived in the mail yet). Email doesn’t work either and i keep getting this error message. Can I get help from a rep to solve this issue?

I realized you are waiting for your SIM card in the mail. Did you already get a new replacement card? Is there a reason why you are trying to change it? It would be best to wait until you receive it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @ShiraS 

|f you are still getting this message when trying to perform the sim swap, you will need to schedule a call back https://koo.do/Chat , so an agent can further assist.