Koodo Community
Solved

Can I use old SIM with new tab

• 25 August 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi 

I am going to order new tab with line but I want to use that new tab with my old koodo SIM card and new SIM cardwith my old phone. Is it possible to do so? 

icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 25 August 2021, 23:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you want to add a second number to your account or use two sim cards under the same number?

If the latter, that is not possible. You can only use 1 sim card with each number.

Are you want to add a second number to your account or use two sim cards under the same number?

If the latter, that is not possible. You can only use 1 sim card with each number.

I am adding another number(line) with a tab(phone) but want to use my old number’s SIM with new phone.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can use the new phone on whatever line you like. You can even give or sell it to someone else if you so choose.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am adding another number(line) with a tab(phone) but want to use my old number’s SIM with new phone.

Yes you can put your old sim and use the new phone. 

And then put the new sim with the new line in the old phone 

You can use the new phone on whatever line you like. You can even give or sell it to someone else if you so choose.

Thank you so much. 

Yes you can put your old sim and use the new phone. 

And then put the new sim with the new line in the old phone 

Thank you so much