Koodo Community

Won't let me pay off my tab balance m!!!

• 27 November 2018
  • 5 replies

Trying to get a new plan aswell as a new phone online, everything goes through and then it says I can't pay off the remainder of my tab for some reason? HELP

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you on the Spending Limit Program
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/spending-limit-program
Not that I know of, I've never signed up for it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not that I know of, I've never signed up for it.
Usually you are on the spending limit program when you don't have credit. When you login to self serve do you see it say spending limit program? Details in the link above ^^
I was not on the spending limit program. I got a call back last night and I told the person that it was not allowing me to pay off my tab online, which he then told me "yes you can! go to self serve and there's is an option to pay your tab off".... I said I know that but it's not allowing it, he was no help at all.

i got another call back just minutes ago and finally talked to a good person who knew what he was talking about! He very easily sorted it all out and put my last tab charge on my next bill. Yay great so happy....

until i log back into my self serve so I can finally do my checkout of my new plan( the 12gb of data etc) for $85 a month and I was going to get the IPhone 8 which was on sale! You pay $150 upfront and then $15 tab charger every month. Sweet deal.Only to find out both those offers are now over and gone and the iPhone 8 is back up to pay $450 upfront.

SUPER NOT PLEASED!!. I have schedualed another callback (which is so ridiculous I just want to speak to a human being) for tommorow night and quite frankly if they don't give me the plan and phone that I wouldve had for the same deal then I'll most likely be looking into different providers.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I was not on the spending limit program. I got a call back last night and I told the person that it was not allowing me to pay off my tab online, which he then told me "yes you can! go to self serve and there's is an option to pay your tab off".... I said I know that but it's not allowing it, he was no help at all.

i got another call back just minutes ago and finally talked to a good person who knew what he was talking about! He very easily sorted it all out and put my last tab charge on my next bill. Yay great so happy....

until i log back into my self serve so I can finally do my checkout of my new plan( the 12gb of data etc) for $85 a month and I was going to get the IPhone 8 which was on sale! You pay $150 upfront and then $15 tab charger every month. Sweet deal.Only to find out both those offers are now over and gone and the iPhone 8 is back up to pay $450 upfront.

SUPER NOT PLEASED!!. I have schedualed another callback (which is so ridiculous I just want to speak to a human being) for tommorow night and quite frankly if they don't give me the plan and phone that I wouldve had for the same deal then I'll most likely be looking into different providers.

Did the first guy hang up without resolving your issue? I wouldnt have let him goo before the issue was resolved.

Scheduling a call back does allow you to speak to a human being. Otherwise you would be sitting on hold for hours.

At this point, I would send a private message to koodo via facebook or twitter. And a rep there would be able to better address this issue