Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why don't I get to use my tab?!

I renewed my plan after 3 years and was told I would get a $150 tab towards a new phone but I didn't have a credit card so they wouldn't let me use my tab. I have a credit card now...does this mean I get $150 tab towards a new phone? My tab only says I have $50 and I've had my plan with them for 6 years.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
You have a tab built up probably. So you could use 200$ towards a new phone. Sign into self serve and start shopping for phones. The tab amount should reflect there
My tab says I only have $54 built up. Why am I being penalized for not having a credit card?
Userlevel 7
Kristi MacDonald wrote:

My tab says I only have $54 built up. Why am I being penalized for not having a credit card?

Your 54$ ahead which means you have tab value of 204$ is unused. If you don't have a credit card, you'll need to visit a kiosk or retailer to use the tab.
You're absolutely right! I see it now! Thanks! I've been trying to figure that out for months!
Userlevel 7
Kristi MacDonald wrote:

You're absolutely right! I see it now! Thanks! I've been trying to figure that out for months!

What are you going to get?
Not sure yet! Definitely not the Samsung III again. It's buttons don't work and it randomly shuts off and then it's a hassle to get it back on since the power button doesn't work. Piece of crap! Maybe an IPhone! The possibilities are endless!