Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why doesnt my TAB give me 10% on the total of all of my numbers which is 4?

How come I only get the 10% TAB on 1 of my for numbers? Im paying over $200/month for 4 lines, do I have to switch them all to separate accounts to get the TAB foro each line? One is for my wife and the other are for the kids. Anyone have any ideas?

11 replies

Userlevel 2
You do get 10% on each line. It's not 10% of the entire amount for all 4.
Myke wrote:

Thanks Myke, if I get 10% for each line I should be able to apply that to the TAB? It only credits the 10% i guess because there is only 1 tab. Even though the account has 4 numbers on it.
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

The % amount will depend on when you activate the phones. If it was activated after July 14, then the tab % that is taken off is 15%. Look at it like this: Line 1: 15% from bill gooes to line 1 Line 2: 15% from bill gooes to line 2 Line 3: 15% from bill gooes to line 3 Line 4: 15% from bill gooes to line 4 Line 5: 15% from bill gooes to line 5 You say you bought all the phones out right. This means that you have the opportunity to take the no tab discount, which is 10% taken off the bill amount.
Myke wrote:

Sorry figured it out, each account has to be selected from the pull down to see the tab credit by account. Koodo is still the best
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you saying the other numbers do not get any tab percentage or under 10%? If they are not getting it, then they might be getting the 10% bring your own device discount or you have topped out with $150 positive tab credits. If you are getting under 10% then this is because the monthly tab is calculated based on your plan & overages. It does not include taxes, late payment, credits, and other fees
Dennis wrote:

Are you saying the other numbers do not get any tab percentage or under 10%? If they are not g...

Sorry I just realized I should be replying here
Dennis wrote:

Are you saying the other numbers do not get any tab percentage or under 10%? If they are not g...

Oops, I just realized it is giving me the tab on each line, but I have to select each account manually from the pull down box. Thanks for your help!
I guess its giving just the one number the TAB, so I only get $4.50 every month, I thought I would get $4.50 per line so it would pay off my tab faster
Userlevel 2
That's not how the tab works. Each line has it's own tab. Each tab has a % that reduces the negative balance of the line that it's attached to. The only time that you won't get this tab reduction is if you chose the 10% device discount, which would reduce the bill amout.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Each line has its own tab. 10% of the bill for each line gets credited towards that tab.
I should clarify that I bought all for phones outright, 3 Iphone 4 and 1 Galaxy S4.