Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why do I have a tab balance all of a sudden?

Why after 5 months of being with Koodo did I get a $50 retail adjustment to a Tab S tab? I do not use a Koodo phone, I brought my own when I signed up. It says Retail Adjustment and I know have a $50 amount / balance on the tab.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Check to see if that's a negative $50 (owing) or a positive $50 (credit)?
Userlevel 3
Is it a positive tab balance maybe?Does it say -$50.00?
It says +50.00. So does this mean at no additional cost to me I will be gaining Tab Credit? Or is this a random occurance since it is the first "Retail Adjustment" out of all the other monthly "Billing" listings that I did not gain a balance for?
Userlevel 7
Adam B wrote:

It says +50.00. So does this mean at no additional cost to me I will be gaining Tab Credit? Or...

Yup, that looks like... a random occurrence. Tab referrals are usually $25. Enjoy it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Adam B wrote:

It says +50.00. So does this mean at no additional cost to me I will be gaining Tab Credit? Or...

Dude this is a $50 credit!!! You said you brought your own phone, did you get the 10% off BYOD discount? If so, are you still getting this discount? If so I wouldnt mention a thing until things are going "not in your favour"
Userlevel 7
Adam B wrote:

It's a credit. Maybe Koodo wants you to buy a phone? Or you refered two people? How long have you been a customer?
Userlevel 3
Adam B wrote:

The $50 tab will stay on the account and you can use it towards another cell phone at anytime.
Userlevel 7
Adam B wrote:

Oops 5 months. Hehe
Adam B wrote:

I have been a customer for 5 months, as far as I know I am still getting a BYOD credit and a Walmart employee credit (25%) but I can confirm that in a couple days when I get my new bill.
Userlevel 3
Adam B wrote:

Discounts aren't stackable so if you're getting 25% off currently that will be your discount.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Adam B wrote:

Pretty sure there's a $50 tab credit included as part of the EPP from Walmart.
Userlevel 7
Adam B wrote:

Ah yes. That would explain it. Loblaws has the same deal.