Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Why am I charged a Tab charge

7 replies

Userlevel 2
Either because you put a phone on a tab to get it for $0 or a discounted price. Or you don't have the BYOD discount enabled so 15% goes towards a positive tab balance earning you the opportunity in the future to get a phone for a discounted price/free
Userlevel 7
Are you on tab M or L?
Userlevel 2
Is it a $5 (medium tab) or $10 (large) charge?
It is the $10 charge
Userlevel 7
So you're on Tab L. This would have been explained to you in store and it's on the paperwork that you signed.

When I first signed up with Koodo years ago I received the phone at no initial charge and it was paid off over time by adding $15 off of the bill to my tab. I just bought an iPhone 5 on a special promo and was told I could use my tab. I expected this to work the same as with my original phone, Instead, I am now told I must pay $230 up front, and I never even received an email to that effect. I only found out because I expected the phone to arrive last week and I went in to check on the order status. I stioll can't find any reference to the phone purchase on the web site. Why am I required to pay it off in full now? I would not have bought the phone if I had known this. Is it possible to cancel the order?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dan Wood wrote:

When I first signed up with Koodo years ago I received the phone at no initial charge and it was...

I don't believe that it's possible to cancel a placed order, but you can return it for a refund once you receive it.