Koodo Community
Solved

Where's my old tab credit?? And a Q about Ownership Change

Been with you since 2012. Had old tab then that was paid off then I had credit balance of $150 on my account. Was using 2 BYOD upgrades in the the meantime but decided to go for s9+ and my tab credit of $150 was no where to be found, I know you all changed your tab tiers and plans awhile ago but last time when considering an upgrade or BYOD (didn't get discounts on plans for either one btw), I saw that my tab credit of $150 was still able to be applied to web orders (which i placed for the grey but was sad there was no lilac in stock online and was unable to go into store for it and would've lost discounts anyway, but am not sure why a lilac can't be sent if it's at the local Koodo kiosk anyway) . Would've been nice to know it was going to randomly disappear on me, would've chosen tab instead of paying all at once for a used device. Figured I'd had it for yrs and was still there for me when I wanted to use it for better Galaxy series launch.
I am assuming it's gone forever without anyone notifying me of expiration date?

Also it'd be really helpful to have a way for owners to transfer account into manager's names without trying to coordinate joint call our store visit since the person lives in Ohio and the account has always been my payments and use. Don't want to lose bonuses on recent order since I've been the customer for 5-6 yrs now but know the credit check wouldn't be an issue anymore today. Idk how I'm supposed to do this if the person lives 9 hrs away can they not just speak with her to get confirmation then continue call with me or do we have to be on call at the same time? Store isn't possible.
icon

Best answer by Goran 31 December 2018, 16:11

The credit should still be on your account. I'm not aware of an expiry date for it. If it's not showing up on your final purchase page, I would suggest sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get it sorted out.

You can also do a transfer of ownership or have you added as an authorized person on the account so that you don't have to have a joint call being done.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The credit should still be on your account. I'm not aware of an expiry date for it. If it's not showing up on your final purchase page, I would suggest sending a private message to Koodo via Facebook Messenger or DM via Twitter to get it sorted out.

You can also do a transfer of ownership or have you added as an authorized person on the account so that you don't have to have a joint call being done.
I am already authorized person on the account, I'm the manager just credit check was originally done via her at third party who said it'd be easy to change in self serve (lol).
Now that I placed my order though I am showing negative tab balance. But I'll try, thank you.