Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What happens to positive tab balance if I leave Koodo?

I have the old tab that has a positive tab balance and am going to leave Koodo as I move to the US, what happens to this positive tab balance? Do I get reimbursed or is this just erased?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Positive Tab credit is only good towards  a new phone. (There is no cash value...)
So it will be gone if you cancel your account
Userlevel 2
But would that only apply to the Postpaid? Prepaid is another thing if I am not mistaken
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Makkahn Mack wrote:

But would that only apply to the Postpaid? Prepaid is another thing if I am not mistaken

Did he mention about prepaid?
Userlevel 2
Makkahn Mack wrote:

He didn't mention what part of Koodo he's with, Post or Prepaid
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Makkahn Mack wrote:

He asked about his positive tab. If you are with prepaid, you don't have a tab.
So I'm assuming he has postpaid.

Userlevel 2
Makkahn Mack wrote:

Prepaid can also have a Positive Tab too, But the options are limited on prepaid as opposed to postpaid
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Makkahn Mack wrote:

Because the Tab is the interest free loan. So if people mentioned the "Tab", I'm always assuming that person has the postpaid account.
If you have a prepaid account, most people mentioned positive amount  as credit. 
So, "Tab" and "Credit " that how i separate between postpaid and prepaid when I answer the questions here.
Userlevel 2
Makkahn Mack wrote:

OK. That's fair to say.