Koodo Community
Solved

What happens to my positive Tab balance when Koodo switches contracts in April

According to this article: http://mobilesyrup.com/2015/03/25/koodo-mobile-choose-happy-telus-canada/ Koodo is doing away with the Tab system in April. I currently have a maxxed out Tab credit at $150 and I was planning on using it this fall when the next iPhones come out. When Koodo makes the change, what happens to my credit? I'm sure there are others in the same situation and I'm sure we'd want to make sure we don't lose our accrued credit.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The details for this haven't been confirmed or announced yet so stay tuned.
Userlevel 7
You won't know ANYTHING until after it happens. So either use your tab before April or don't. Whatever happens after is fair game.
Userlevel 6
Guaranteed they will let you keep it. They did the same for SIM only customers. And you could stil collect positive tab for using their refer a friend program.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

Guaranteed they will let you keep it. They did the same for SIM only customers. And you could sti...

Still, we don't really know.
Userlevel 6
RudyW wrote:

Guaranteed they will let you keep it. They did the same for SIM only customers. And you could sti...

I will pay your phone bill for a year if koodo does otherwise. It would be ludicrous for them to take away what people have earned already. They have never done that and i think it would start a riot.:-)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
RudyW wrote:

I am so holding you to that. 116$ a month. (2 phones)
Userlevel 6
RudyW wrote:

I stand by my words. All the time. 🙂