Koodo Community

Community

Solved

What does koodo ask for when they do a credit check

Userlevel 1
Will they ask for photo ID

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Yes they will ask for photo ID. Two pieces of ID government issued ID are required and one of them has to be a photo ID. Passport, drivers license, birth certificate, SIN card, etc
Userlevel 1
Thanks Ali!
Userlevel 5
I showed a drivers licence and credit card and they just took the drivers license info.
Userlevel 5
5s wrote:

I showed a drivers licence and credit card and they just took the drivers license info.

They aren't allowed to do an application using just a drivers license. So if they did then its a no no.
5s wrote:

That is what they do ,they did that to me when I wanted to purchase a cell phone they wouldn't give it to me unless I had something with a picture Id on it so they can look into and see if I had good credit to receive 1, It's understandable for them to do that it's there job to do so...
Userlevel 5
5s wrote:

I just mean they are supposed to use the drivers license AND another piece like a credit card.