Koodo Community
Question

What can I purchase with my Tab?

• 27 November 2012
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 5
I know that you can purchase phones with your Tab but is that the only product? Or are we able to purchase other things such as accessories and sim cards?

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

As far as I know the tab is only good to reduce the price of a phone. If I was you I would just look into a phone upgrade.
Userlevel 6
Not sure if it still applies but years ago I purchased a Bluetooth headset using some available Tab.
Userlevel 4
Not sure if it still applies but years ago I purchased a Bluetooth headset using some available Tab.In 2010 you could indeed buy assecories, but they changed that since. Here in the forum I suggested the option to pay for a new SIM cards with the Tab and it is marked as "implemented". I haven't checked if that actually works. It would be nice if you lost your SIM card or if you needed to change from standard to micro etc.
Userlevel 1
Not sure if it still applies but years ago I purchased a Bluetooth headset using some available Tab.I'm sure you cannot buy any accessory or use it to pay your bill - positive tab is only intended to reduce cost or purchase new phone
Android is correct. The only thing you can put your tab towards is the purchase of a new phone.
Should change that so you can buy accessories. Probably get more customers and make more people happy.
Would sound like an idea, however, the whole point of the TAB is to get people to use your service by offering a discount on a phone that they will more then likely be using the whole time they are active on the account. But I would agree with you Paul, it would make the current customers more happy. I have suggested to my local Koodo Kiosk that the trade-ins that they have now for your old phones should be issued as a Koodo.gift card so that that money can be used for accessories when people need them. They agreed it was a good idea.