Koodo Community
Question

Wanting to return my phone, but Koodo already charged me the first monthly tab

• 20 October 2020
  • 1 reply

I bought a new phone from Koodo webstore but decided it’s not for me and I want to return. I’ve only had it for 2 days but Koodo already charged me an additional $10 on my monthly bill as part of the tab balance. When I return the phone, will I get any tab charges refunded to me? In their return policy it states:

“The Tab charge will be removed and the amount you had paid for your phone upfront will be given back to you. Any other charges will be the responsibility of the customer.

For clarity, if you return the Koodo phone within the return policy window, you will not be charged any Tab and/or Tab Bonus balance for that phone and both will be removed from your account.”

So the remaining tab charge will be removed, and my upfront cost will be returned, but what about amounts I’ve already paid to the tab? It’s not clear and shouldn’t be the responsibility of the customer. I’m returning the phone within the return policy window, yet I was already charged a tab...

1 reply

Userlevel 7

If you return the phone within the allowable return window the Tab charge will be removed and the amount you had paid for your phone upfront will be given back to you. That to my understanding includes the tab payment already made.