Koodo Community

Community

Solved

wanna make sure about the cancellation process

Hi I canceled my plan about two months ago and my number in not valid any more, but I was charged for the last two months. I did not received any bill from koodoo to pay my tab. However, I payed the balance and hope not to be charged again. I need to know if any other procedure I should do to avoid more payment. Thanks

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Log onto self serve and check your ebill. Usually you get one bill with your final monthly service and any overages and then another bill for your Tab payment
I did not receive any bill. But as I said I payed all my debt. I just want to make sure this is done.
Userlevel 7
No one here has access to your account You'll need to call in to koodo and discuss this with a rep
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you check your self serve for an ebill? Unfortunately this is a public forums and we are all just customers on here like you so we cant see your account info (no do we want to)
the problem is when I call them, I need to provide my number with them which is not valid.
Userlevel 7
muhammed wrote:

the problem is when I call them, I need to provide my number with them which is not valid.

Tell them that, there are other ways to find your account. We don't have access to it so we really can't give you a definitive answer.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
muhammed wrote:

If the recorded message is asking you you to enter your mobile number, keep press 0.
thank you guys