Koodo Community
Solved

Upgraded phone, now I want to pay off the tab.

Just wondering if there is a way to do this on the koodo website or if I have to call in/go into a store.
I upgraded my phone on Black Friday, chose to finish off paying first tab on the next bill as I wanted to sell the phone first and use that to pay off the tab.
Just trying to avoid going to a store or waiting an hour (or two) on hold for customer care to charge me to make the payment. Thanks in advance!
icon

Best answer by Paul Deschamps 10 December 2018, 04:28

If you chose to payoff your tab on the next bill then you don't have to do anything , once your next hill comes out it will be on there added to your monthly usage bill and you just pay it like you normally pay your bill

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

12 replies

Log in to your self serve account and click on your tab. Then click on pay tab. If it lets you pay it off it will be put on your next bill.
Mats wrote:

Log in to your self serve account and click on your tab. Then click on pay tab. If it lets you pay it off it will be put on your next bill.

it only shows for the new phones tab not the old one
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you chose to payoff your tab on the next bill then you don't have to do anything , once your next hill comes out it will be on there added to your monthly usage bill and you just pay it like you normally pay your bill
Paul Deschamps wrote:

I know I don’t have to do anything I want to pay it off before my next bill comes out
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can sell the phone before paying off the tab.
What's the hurry to pay off the tab?

If it's a new tab you have to wait 90days before you can pay it off
Dennis wrote:

You can sell the phone before paying off the tab.
What's the hurry to pay off the tab?

If it's a new tab you have to wait 90days before you can pay it off

I already sold the phone which is why I want to use that money pay off my old phones tab not my new phones tab
Vivadel wrote:

Paul Deschamps wrote:

I know I don’t have to do anything I want to pay it off before my next bill comes out

You can't as it automatically gets put on your next bill.
Mats wrote:

Vivadel wrote:

Paul Deschamps wrote:

You can't as it automatically gets put on your next bill.

I’m just going to go into a store tomorrow to pay it off. Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you got your new phone's tab you would have needed to put the old phones tab on your next bill. That's what the store would have done.

You can't give the store cash to pay your tab.

You can only have 1 tab at a time per line
Dennis wrote:

When you got your new phone's tab you would have needed to put the old phones tab on your next bill. That's what the store would have done.

You can't give the store cash to pay your tab.

You can only have 1 tab at a time per line

okay thanks still going to the store tomorrow though
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

okay thanks still going to the store tomorrow though

The store agent might not be able to help. I would suggest you setup a callback or send message to Koodo facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Koodo) so someone can look into it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just overpay your bill if it will let you right now (make a payment of the desired amount online ) by the amount of your tab, then when your bill arrives this coming month it will be for the remainder minus the amount you made a payment of and had a credit for (of the tab amount) and you can pay that amount then .