Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Upgraded and was told I didn't owe but now shows rest of tab paid on bill

I upgraded last week when I still owed $95 on my tab so I figured I'd have to pay that off before upgrading but when I went to FutureShop and did the upgrade, the guy said I didn't have to pay anything and that it'd just be added to my tab. Today I checked my tab online and I can see the $300 being added to the tab for my upgrade but then also see a $95 credit saying paid on bill. I haven't actually received my next bill yet so was the FutureShop guy wrong and am I going to see that $95 on my next bill?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Ryan, What you're seeing is correct, when you upgrade your phone you have the option of paying off the tab when you upgrade in store, or putting the remaining tab balance on your next bill via self serve or in store as well. In this case the store applied it to your next bill so you didn't have to pay for it in store. Hope that helps and enjoy your new phone 🙂
Ok thanks. So the guy at Future Shop gave me incorrect information then. I have no problem paying the $95 and was willing to do it when I upgraded but it just bothers me when people give you incorrect information.
Userlevel 7
Ryan Gallant wrote:

Ok thanks. So the guy at Future Shop gave me incorrect information then. I have no problem payi...

No problem at all, it happens to the best of us at times.