Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Update with Tab


Userlevel 2
This isn't a question. This is about an update to the tab. Effective today, customers can do the following: Payoff Negative Tab: You can pay off the negative portion of the tab when upgrading to a new device. You can pay it off either by credit card at the store or over the phone or have it applied to your next bill. Requirements(negative tab payout on bill): Account must be 90 days active Account must be up to date payment wise

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As I understand it, customers will be required to pay off the negative portion when upgrading. Presumably this is to eliminate confusion regarding when the 24 month period begins.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is so great for those ppl that really want to pay off their tab & upgrade on a new larger tab 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

This is so great for those ppl that really want to pay off their tab & upgrade on a new larger ta...

Or pay off the Tab L and downgrade the Tab M
Userlevel 6
You don't have to upgade to pay off your negative Tab. You can now do it at anytime. Is that what you are also saying?
Userlevel 2
Chris Petersens wrote:

You don't have to upgade to pay off your negative Tab. You can now do it at anytime. Is that what...

If you wanted to pay off your negative tab without upgrading, you can do that.
Userlevel 1
can i pay off my tab for instance until 150 dollars to change from medium to small tab plan?
Userlevel 5
Andy Yue wrote:

can i pay off my tab for instance until 150 dollars to change from medium to small tab plan?

No, it's all or nothing.

Reply