Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Unwanted Upgrade

I purchased my phone and set up my plan in June 2012, before there was only one sized tab. After the tabs changed, I checked my tab online and say that when the tab sized changed there was an upgrade listed on my tab and $68 dollars was added to my tab. My tab was at about $85 and now it is well over $100. I never said 'yes' to the upgrade, and yet it still happened, and now I have to pay more off my phone than I should. Why did this happen?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
That's weird. Are you sure its not a positive balance? What message does it say next to the change? Any chance you can show us a screenshot?
Jonathan I wrote:

That's weird. Are you sure its not a positive balance? What message does it say next to the chang...

https://d2r1vs3d9006ap.cloudfront.net/s3_images/1104198/image.jpg?1412124598
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

That's weird. Are you sure its not a positive balance? What message does it say next to the chang...

Hi Katie, That seems like it was a system error, if you haven't upgraded to a new phone then your account shouldn't have reflected an upgrade. I'd suggest calling customer service and see what they can do to rectify the issue. Dial *611 from your Koodo phone and press 0 a few times to bypass the automated system and speak with a rep. Hope your issue gets resolved