Koodo Community
Solved

Two tabs on my first bill

Hi, I transferred my number to Koodo. But why are there two tabs on my first bill?
icon

Best answer by Ismail.koodo 10 January 2019, 19:58

Hello there!

That seems odd!

Have you changed your phone number or ported a number over after a few days of creating your account? Because is that case, that might explain why you were charged twice the tab, the remaining tab balance will also retract by the same amount you were charged.

That being said, we can always take off that charge and put it back on the remaining tab balance!

For that, all you have to do is to get in contact with us by scheduling a callback through our Koodo assist at a time that is convenient for you, here is the link for it : koodomobile.com/chat

Thank you for your understanding 🙂

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What do you mean by two tabs? You can provide a screenshot, or check your online self service to see which fee is for what...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you get a new phone on a tab?

Did the tab amount reduce appropriately? If so I wouldn't worry about it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is this your first bill? and the charge was the Tab contribution? (not 2 Tab) like $15+$15 (if you were on medium Tab) They might have charged you the tab for 2 months, previous month and the next month. I would check it in the pdf bill. Normally that one has the detail.
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Hello there!

That seems odd!

Have you changed your phone number or ported a number over after a few days of creating your account? Because is that case, that might explain why you were charged twice the tab, the remaining tab balance will also retract by the same amount you were charged.

That being said, we can always take off that charge and put it back on the remaining tab balance!

For that, all you have to do is to get in contact with us by scheduling a callback through our Koodo assist at a time that is convenient for you, here is the link for it : koodomobile.com/chat

Thank you for your understanding 🙂