Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Transfer of Positive Tab top negative Tab in another account under same name

I have two accounts under my name One has a positive Tab and another has a negative balance. If I cancel the account with the positive Tab, can I transfer the amount on positive Tab to my other account which has the negative tab?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
No tab balance can only be used on the same line.
Userlevel 6
Unfortunately not, if you read your service agreement it states that you can't transfer tab balances to any other phone number than yours.
Userlevel 7
Just upgrade the line with the positive Tab, give the phone to the one with negative Tab, and cancel the 1st line afterward.
Userlevel 6
Jonathan I wrote:

Just upgrade the line with the positive Tab, give the phone to the one with negative Tab, and can...

Yeah just make sure Brian not to go below a negative tab. Just use the postitive tab.
Just contact Custer service on the phone and tell them to transfer the positive balance on the one phone to the one with the negative balance.  If the first line customer service person says it cant be done, just escalate to a senior rep.  Threaten to cancel if need be!   The squeaky wheel always gets the GREASE!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thowlander wrote:

Just contact Custer service on the phone and tell them to transfer the positive balance on the on...

1. This thread is three years old
2. You can not transfer a tab balance
3. If you threaten to cancel over something that is clearly stated that it cant be done, they will most likely just let you cancel. Koodo, generally speaking, isn't one to give out special deals to certain customers. Each customer gets access to the same things.