Koodo Community
Question

Tab still being charged - history skipped month

• 28 October 2020
  • 2 replies

There appear to be a lot of questions about when the Tab Balance should show $0 vs when the last payment should be. After reviewing those posts, I think my last payment should have been in September, and I was charged a tab fee in September, but the Tab History wasn’t updated and I was charged again in October:

Any ideas what is going on here? Seems like an error to me unless I’m missing something.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @EmilyC  - while the way details are displayed in  your Tab History section may indeed be confusing, the  charges to-date are correct. I just reviewed your account and manually counted the 24 payments you’ve been charged for since purchasing your phone The October payment is in fact the final one, as you purchased the phone in late Oct of 2018, and your first tab payment was in November of that year.

That said, our teams are looking into how to avoid this type of confusion going forward, and fix the way the info is displayed in Self Serve. 

Hope that helps!

Hi @EmilyC  - while the way details are displayed in  your Tab History section may indeed be confusing, the  charges to-date are correct. I just reviewed your account and manually counted the 24 payments you’ve been charged for since purchasing your phone The October payment is in fact the final one, as you purchased the phone in late Oct of 2018, and your first tab payment was in November of that year.

That said, our teams are looking into how to avoid this type of confusion going forward, and fix the way the info is displayed in Self Serve. 

Hope that helps!

This same thing has happened on my account.