Koodo Community
Question

tab reversal - how many months?

• 18 August 2020
  • 10 replies

Ordered phone end of june, arrived days later, did not like immediately, requested return, awaited return label they could have emailed but mailed to me in big empty box, promptly mailed back same day still in june, on truck for delivery July 2nd which koodo rerouted, finally delivered mid july, now mid to end of august and still no tab reversal along with having to pay it months now too.   Nearly a decade of this company and it seems this return that takes a full financial quarter is going to be the end of it most definitely as it’s not that complicated but koodo sure made it that way.   Most ridiculous return ordeal ever and I never even peeled the plastic off it the few minutes I handled it and realized no go.  When you zero that tab please make sure it includes the billed tab balances and the taxes billed on them too.   

CSR on phone gets nowhere.  Where’s Walter?  

This prevented me getting another phone on tab too.  So great job at retaining customers as it eventually forced me to buy a phone elsewhere when mine got even worse.  

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you got any updates from koodo since then? Any emaisl saying return complete, or anything?

Userlevel 4

Hi @That guy 

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we are sorry for this long waiting time for the reversal.

Please send us a private message via Facebook or Twitter, we’ll do our best to assist as soon as possible.

Thanks! 

Regards,

Flo

I do not subscribe to facebook or twitter nor should that be your business form of customer service so kindly call as you know my account and I can give you all specific dates/order numbers precisely.    Please reach out anytime your service reps are at work since the half dozen calls or more I’ve had go nowhere.  Much appreciated.

I see it’s finally removed, however the months I was charged were not refunded the taxes on the $18+hst 18+2.34hst once billed on invoices you must also refund $2.34 taxes on the tab charges x2 as well

Unlike tab balance on account the tab balance on invoices has been taxed.

Rebecca is handling it and working on this, not sure who suddenly reversed this but thanks

Rebecca - ALL resolved 5 stars for persistence of chasing this many calls over a month or more.  K00DO as a company nowhere near the stars.  I swear this post is what finally made anything happen!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Doesn’t Rebecca work for Kooodo? How can you give her 5 stars and Koodo none? :P From my understanding the problem was solved. 

Employees represent themselves not just company policy and when an employee listens, understands, and works for resolution understanding fully they are representing their own attitude towards customer service and resolution versus the corporate scamdemic excuses from high above them in the organization on flawed metrics.

Case closed, Koodo has work to do

Userlevel 4

Great, thanks for letting us know! 

We are happy to hear it was  sorted out!

Regards,

Flo

Hi @That guy 

Thanks for sharing your experience with us, we are sorry for this long waiting time for the reversal.

Please send us a private message via Facebook or Twitter, we’ll do our best to assist as soon as possible.

Thanks! 

Regards,

Flo

Via facebook? Wow.. You are your own company why refer someone to a social media platform..

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @That guy 

Thanks! 

Regards,

Flo

Via facebook? Wow.. You are your own company why refer someone to a social media platform..

Because the social media platform has a message function that koodo utilizes. Just like koodo uses the Insided platform for this community.