Koodo Community
Question

Tab refund on bill?

• 31 May 2019
  • 4 replies

I sent a phone back and still waiting for a tab reversal but I find it taking a while. If I click 'pay my tab' in self serve then after it is applied to the next billing period, would Koodo remove from the bill? I am asking this because I have to get a phone since my backup phone is not working too well and is constantly turning off.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
DId you mail your phone back to the webstore? How long has it been?

When did you mail it back? There should be a tracking number on the return mailer Koodo sent you.
DId you mail your phone back to the webstore? How long has it been?

When did you mail it back? There should be a tracking number on the return mailer Koodo sent you.

It has been delivered and I have been waiting since Monday
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
That is a long time. Let me flag this to a rep for you
Userlevel 2
Hello! Thanks for reaching out to us! As much as I would like to assist you here, on the Community webpage, the best way to get this issue solved is to contact the Web Store directly, since we cannot get the details of your Koodo account here, for security purposes! Here is the email to be used: koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com. Once they will confirm that the ordered phone has been received, they will adjust the Tab, so you can order or purchase a new device!
Describe them briefly the situation, and trust me, they will answer your request as fast as possible! 🙂