Koodo Community

Tab reduced by $70 and Koodo refused to adjust price

New user to Koodo, so I got a Huawei P20 at the TMS during black friday deals on a medium tab($360), $0 upfront, however, 3 days later after i logged into my acct, I found there was a $70 drop on the tab, which means instead of paying $15/m for 24 months, you only need to pay $13/m for 22months plus an extra $4. I called Koodo and the rep refused to adjust the price and said because I set up the acct with TMS and needed to ask them for credit, but TMS said I need to call Koodo since it's on a tab. I got the $200 pc pts at the TMS so it's already a good deal for me, even they refused the $70 it's not a big deal for me. However, I am confused that for case like this, where should you go to get price adjustment.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
My opinion: had you purchased the phone from Koodo online, or in one of their branded kiosks, they might be prepared to make an adjustment, but since you purchased from a third party, adjustments are not available.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you are within the 15 day return window, just return the device and buy another one at the better promo price.

If you are outside of the 15 day return window then you are out of luck.

I would reset all usage info on the phone just in case.
Badge +4
Losing out on the 200000 PC points would make the deal not so good now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David AKU wrote:

My opinion: had you purchased the phone from Koodo online, or in one of their branded kiosks, they might be prepared to make an adjustment, but since you purchased from a third party, adjustments are not available.

And you also save the connection fee of$30