Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Tab Positive Balance with switching to New Plan

I want to switch from my current plan to one of the "New Plans" but it says that I will not be able to build up a positive balance. I currently have a positive balance on my tab - will I lose this positive balance I currently have if I switch, or will it carry over into my New Plan (and I just won't be able to add to it)?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
It should transfer over. Worst case scenario is you use your positive Tab to upgrade when you move to the new Tab plans. You might as well use it now since it can't be used for anything else.
Jonathan I wrote:

It should transfer over. Worst case scenario is you use your positive Tab to upgrade when you...

My plan is to use it towards a new phone - but in store they won't let me change to a "New Plan", they said I have to call in or do it online - which I am going to do today, and then look at which new phone I want in the next few weeks - so I wanted to make sure it would transfer over so I can take advantage of the cheaper plan and keep the balance for a new phone.

Thanks!
Userlevel 6
Jonathan I wrote:

It should transfer over. Worst case scenario is you use your positive Tab to upgrade when you...

Hey Shane! Confirming that you will be able to keep what you have (amount of Tab points), but you won't be able to accumulate more points.  Hope this clarifies 🙂!