Koodo Community
Solved

tab plus plan phone for $15 only monthly

• 10 February 2021
  • 2 replies

Hey, I saw a lg velvet phone for $15 per month from koodo with tab plus. That's like $360 only for a phone! And I am also getting 200 visa gift card so it's like $160! I was already planning to get the $45 plan. So is it true? The phone only costs 360 which we pay over the period of 2 years or do we have to return the phone or pay the rest amount at the end. Very confused. The same phone was like $500+ down with tab basic +$10 for 24 months. Very confused 

icon

Best answer by Dennis 10 February 2021, 08:38

Hey, I saw a lg velvet phone for $15 per month from koodo with tab plus. That's like $360 only for a phone! And I am also getting 200 visa gift card so it's like $160! I was already planning to get the $45 plan. So is it true? The phone only costs 360 which we pay over the period of 2 years or do we have to return the phone or pay the rest amount at the end. Very confused. The same phone was like $500+ down with tab basic +$10 for 24 months. Very confused 

The visa gift card is only for new activations. 

Yes the phone has a 24 month tab. You do not need to return the phone at the end.

The phone includes a $390 amount that is on the tab bonus (ie. That's the discounted price since the phone is on sale if you get it on the tab plus) 

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The visa gift card is only for new activations. 

Yes the phone has a 24 month tab. You do not need to return the phone at the end.

The phone includes a $390 amount that is on the tab bonus (ie. That's the discounted price since the phone is on sale if you get it on the tab plus) 

Userlevel 5

@haroonaq I totally agree with you and Dennis is right. I would just like to add an example: back in September, retail price on our website was $940 (vs $750 now), and upfront cost on tab mid was $120 (compared to $0 now). On tab basic, that phone model was available at $624. Thank you!