Koodo Community
Question

Tab plus

• 31 December 2020
  • 9 replies

Hi, I would like to be Koodo new customer. I want Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G with Tab Plus plan and 45 $/M plan. But which Tab is it, because I want iPad 128 GB is that possible?

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So you want to know how much an S20 Ultra, a $45 plan, an iPad and a tablet plan would be? Which model iPad were you looking for?

It doesn’t look like Koodo is carrying any iPads online at the moment but you may be able to pick one up in store if you call around to your local Koodo locations.

Hi Allan, I am looking for regular iPad 10.2” with 128 GB memory. But can you tell me if Koodo has unlocked phones, because I want to use 2 SIMs (1 for Europe)? Also is it possible to keep my existing phone number?

I was asking about Tablet because Koodo is offering plans with tablets bonus.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I was asking about Tablet because Koodo is offering plans with tablets bonus.

Id love to help out but I'm not too sure if this tablet bonus that you're talking about. Where did you see this advertised and what was the offer?

Hi, It is on Koodo  sight as a winter sale offer, with a new phone + tab as I understood it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, It is on Koodo  sight as a winter sale offer, with a new phone + tab as I understood it.

Ahhh tab is what koodo calls the payments for their phones. It isn't referring to a tablet.

You can find out more information about the tab here:

https://www.koodomobile.com/tab

As for pricing you would have:

$45 4GB plan - Phone Plan

$33/month + $288 upfront - S20 Ultra

$10 1GB OR $20 4GB - Tablet Plans

$30/month - 7th Gen, 10.2" iPad 128GB

Thanks a lot, but is phone unlocked?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks a lot, but is phone unlocked?

Yes, as of 2018, all phones in Canada are sold unlocked😊