Koodo Community
Solved

Tab Plans

• 8 March 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I want to see if I understand it right! So if I get a 25$ phone with Tab plus I will pay 25$+ 45$$ or more monthly. After the 2 years contract do I get to keep the phone or I should return the device? Or I can keep it as long as I have a tab plan?

Can I change my province in the middle of a contract?

Thanks,

Ka.am

icon

Best answer by Lavinia Koodo 11 March 2021, 21:12

Hello @Ka.am! If you get a plan from koodo.com/plans (for example $45/mo) and a phone on a tab from koodo.com/phones ($15/mo), your monthly bill will show the plan ($45) + tab ($15) + tax. Once the 24-month service agreement is up, the phone will be yours (all paid up) and your monthly bill will start showing just the plan ($45) + tax. To answer your other question, yes, you’ll be able to change the province/address/phone number anytime.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hello @Ka.am! If you get a plan from koodo.com/plans (for example $45/mo) and a phone on a tab from koodo.com/phones ($15/mo), your monthly bill will show the plan ($45) + tab ($15) + tax. Once the 24-month service agreement is up, the phone will be yours (all paid up) and your monthly bill will start showing just the plan ($45) + tax. To answer your other question, yes, you’ll be able to change the province/address/phone number anytime.

Awesome! Thank you for your answer.