Koodo Community

Community

Tab percentage bonus for existing members

Get a better tab contribution percentage for every year your are a member, so like add 3% for the third year, 5% for fifth year, all that on top of the percentage you already have.

8 replies

Userlevel 3
If koodo implemented this they would go bankrupt. Do the math, say in 10 years with Koodo already contributing 15% towards your tab and as an example the tab contribution would say be 30% of your bill. Koodo wouldn't make a nickel and time from it's consumers. It just wouldn't happen from a business prespective.
Rocky Balboa wrote:

If koodo implemented this they would go bankrupt. Do the math, say in 10 years with Koodo already...

I doubt they would go bankrupt, but it would throw the math of the current 2 year system off balance.
Userlevel 2
It's not a bad idea actually. I like it. An additional 5% represents an additional contribution of $36 to $72 over two years. It's sort of in-line with the discretionary discount the other carriers offer long-time clients. I would cap it though at 5% as it would certainly eat into the profitability of long time clients. You would not want new customers to be more valuable than existing customers.
Userlevel 3
quasarito wrote:

It's not a bad idea actually. I like it. An additional 5% represents an additional contribution o...

Very true but what if these long term customers once are capped wished to get even more for "loyalty". It's like giving candy to a baby it will never be enough.
quasarito wrote:

It's not a bad idea actually. I like it. An additional 5% represents an additional contribution o...

Loyalty perks are a nice thought, but a line has to be drawn. At the end of the day, a customer should be staying for the service that they are being provided, not the perks they are receiving for staying.
Userlevel 3
quasarito wrote:

I tell clients this every day Kane but usually it's not a sufficient answer lol
Userlevel 1
quasarito wrote:

customers and customer bases are evolutionary, born, grow up, move on and die...lol
Userlevel 1
Purchase Koodo, Nationalize and run it at a loss like the CBC and sell me 100G's for an additional $10.00 add on, to my Canada Wide 6G $60.00 Plan.