Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Tab payoff on bill

I recently upgraded my tab plan in order to get a new phone.  I had roughly 20 dollars left on my previous tab which I agreed to pay off in order to make the switch.  However, on my first bill with the new plan/tab I notice it lists "tab payoff" three times - all at the same amount that was remaining on my previous tab.  Does this seem like an error and like I've been overcharged or am I misunderstanding things?  Thanks! 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You should only see that Tab Charge one time on your bill. Its an error. Contact customer care or visit a booth at your discretion.
Chadwick wrote:

You should only see that Tab Charge one time on your bill. Its an error. Contact customer care or...

Thank you for your fast reply.  Are you aware if I will have to pay a fee to contact customer service in this case? 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

You should only see that Tab Charge one time on your bill. Its an error. Contact customer care or...

No fees are charged for billings inquiry.  

To save some time, make sure none the listed items has a minus sign correcting one of the other entries, and that adding all the content on your bill equals the total at the bottom!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

You will not be charged for contacting care about billing issues.!