Koodo Community

Tab payoff appears on 2 bills

• 2 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi- question- I went to pay off my remaining tab balance ($40) - however now I see the tab payoff being charged on 2 different bills... my February bill and March bill both show a $40 charge for tab payoff. And the $10 tab fee did not stop after I paid it off. Why am I getting double charged?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you post a screen shot of what it says on your tab screen in self serve?

Thanks for the reply. I think I was confused because of the time lag between hitting the pay-tab-balance button and the actual billing.  I realize it was within the same billing period. 

New question - I have a no-data/only texting plan ($25) but the other day saw a $10 charge as shown in the picture. How can I be getting charged data without a data plan? I had my data button turned on but do not have a plan for data so how come I’m getting charged?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for the reply. I think I was confused because of the time lag between hitting the pay-tab-balance button and the actual billing.  I realize it was within the same billing period. 

No problem.  Glad you got that sorted out.

New question - I have a no-data/only texting plan ($25) but the other day saw a $10 charge as shown in the picture. How can I be getting charged data without a data plan? I had my data button turned on but do not have a plan for data so how come I’m getting charged?

No data plans come with Pay -Per-Use data.  This way customers can just use it if they suddenly need it.

Since you have no data in your plan, I highly suggest you turn off data on your phone to prevent any unwanted charges.

Koodo also offers a Data Block add-on that you can apply in your Self Serve under Plans, then Add-ons.  However this add-on costs $3/month