Koodo Community
Solved

Tab is still being charged after its paid off

• 17 September 2020
  • 16 replies

My tab should have already been paid off on July 2020. It's still showing on my bill and being charged

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 18 September 2020, 07:13

You are right. Your tab is paid off with July bill.  

You shouldn't get another tab charge on August bill.

You can setup call back and ask them remove this charge.  Or you can send them message through FB or Twitter.  They can easily adjust your bill for you.

View original

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you please post a screenshot of your tab summary from Self Serve? Make sure you don’t post any identifying info such as account number.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Jackchaklam 

We see your bill that showed a tab payment from August 25-September 24.  Can you also post your pdf ebill that shows the period from July 25-August 24

It seems like your tab history for repayment froze at June 25th payment but I want to confirm the June 25 payment on your pdf ebill first

Thx Dennis

Thx Philosoraptor

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You are right. Your tab is paid off with July bill.  

You shouldn't get another tab charge on August bill.

You can setup call back and ask them remove this charge.  Or you can send them message through FB or Twitter.  They can easily adjust your bill for you.

Bring charged for a tab that was paid off in June 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Please start a thread of your own with mire information (screenshots maybe?)

How to schedule a callback 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you sure you paid off your Tab already? Did you check your Tab history and PDF Ebill?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried asking our friend here?

Are you sure you paid off your Tab already? Did you check your Tab history and PDF Ebill?

Yes I have had it paid off since June 

X

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Could you share a screenshot of what you are seeing? 

Could you share a screenshot of what you are seeing? 

How do I do that