Koodo Community
Solved

Tab is payed off but my bill is still charging me the tab fee

My Tab balance is at 0 which tells me it’s payed off. However my bill is still charging me a $10 Tab fee. 
it was my understanding that once the Tab was payed off the fee was suppose to be dropped from my monthly bill but it has not. 
I’m now paying an extra $10 a month for no reason  and I’m seeing that I’m not the only one with the “Tab not dropping” issue. 
This is not cool.
Not only can I not switch to a cheaper plan (because I’m paying for way more data than I ever use) now I have to pay an extra $10 for nothing!!

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 1 June 2021, 22:26

My Tab balance is at 0 which tells me it’s payed off. However my bill is still charging me a $10 Tab fee. 
it was my understanding that once the Tab was payed off the fee was suppose to be dropped from my monthly bill but it has not. 
I’m now paying an extra $10 a month for no reason  and I’m seeing that I’m not the only one with the “Tab not dropping” issue. 
This is not cool.
Not only can I not switch to a cheaper plan (because I’m paying for way more data than I ever use) now I have to pay an extra $10 for nothing!!

When did they start charging you the Tab? Are you sure the Tab charge you got on your recent bill is not the final one rendering your balance as $0?

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is not cool.

When did they start charging you the Tab? Are you sure the Tab charge you got on your recent bill is not the final one rendering your balance as $0?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can go check your tab history in your self serve account. You see, if you finished painting off or not.