Koodo Community

Community

Tab Installments for customers!

I think it would be a wonderful idea if Koodo made it possible for it's customers to be able to pay off their tabs via random payments instead of only in one lump sum. This would allow people who want to pay it off quicker to upgrade even faster than with 24 months.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Why do you want to pay off an interest / payment free loan?
I have had a fair amount of customers asking if it is possible to make tab payments on top of what they already contribute. It wouldn't be mandatory just optional to customers who want to do so.
Userlevel 6
JMelanson wrote:

I have had a fair amount of customers asking if it is possible to make tab payments on top of wha...

And what happens when you explain it to them that it's a foolish indea to pay off as per Chad. It makes no fiancial sense to pay off the tab early. Let koodo pay it off for you.
JMelanson wrote:

I have had a fair amount of customers asking if it is possible to make tab payments on top of wha...

Personally speaking it makes sense to pay early cuz the phone itself is acting up and to get it fixed/traded is highly unlikely
Userlevel 7
JMelanson wrote:

Describe "acting up" what phone is it?
Userlevel 5
JMelanson wrote:

And as mentioned below Eliza if you wanted to pay it off early to get a new phone you can. You just can't make random payments.
JMelanson wrote:

It's as if it stalls, even w itself its hard to keep up. It's a samsung galaxy ace 2
JMelanson wrote:

That makes things different if random payments aren't possible. I believe it should be. Though I can understand why it isn't
Userlevel 7
JMelanson wrote:

oh the galaxy ace 2 is known for issues, i suggest the moto g, its tough to beat for the price. 🙂
Userlevel 7
JMelanson wrote:

Virtual star Daniel
Userlevel 4
You mean like this? http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/custom_tab_contributions Pretty sure this is NOT going to happen.
Userlevel 5
@Justin@Zaphod You're actually able to do this on Self Serve!
Userlevel 6
Sumaya K. wrote:

Nope, you can't. One single payment of the full amount is what can be done only. The OP is suggesting multiple small payments. 🙂
Userlevel 5
Sumaya K. wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. As of now, multiple payments will not be implemented.