Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Tab going further into the RED rather than paying off!!!

I haven't upgraded since September of last year, and have slowly been paying off my tab. Just recently however, over the space of four days I got -12.45 added to my tab each day and am now back to almost a full negative tab! What gives?

10 replies

Userlevel 2
1. What is the plan you have? It must be contributing %10 from what your plan is. Let's say you have a plan for $50. %10 out of it is $5 every month. Meaning that koodo must have contributed already around -65. If you go on seasonal hold, or have upgraded within this year is something to consider as well.
I'm on a $40 per month plan and yes, 10% or 4.04 gets paid off every month. And yup, koodo had contributed about 55 to it. But then for no apparent reason, for four days straight there was a "billing adjustment" of 12.45 that brought me from -95 to -140, so I now have to pay more off again!
Userlevel 2
jess.b wrote:

I'm on a $40 per month plan and yes, 10% or 4.04 gets paid off every month. And yup, koodo had c...

Give Koodo a call and have an agent look into it. We can't view your account so we can't provide the answer you're seeking.
jess.b wrote:

I'm on a $40 per month plan and yes, 10% or 4.04 gets paid off every month. And yup, koodo had c...

Will do. I just wanted to check and see if there was a known issue going on before I did so, as I tried and was on hold for ages.
Userlevel 2
jess.b wrote:

Myke is right!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jess.b wrote:

Ya it sounds like something is messed up. The tab doesnt move in the negative direction unless you are upgrading a phone, and then it is a one time thing too
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
jess.b wrote:

dial *611 from your phone 🙂
Userlevel 4
jess.b wrote:

Only other thing I can think of is credits that were given to you on the account and as such, the tab being adjusted. That situation is highly unlikely based on what I read, but it is still a possibility. I hope, when they look at the account, they will find the problem. This is bizarre.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Jess, We'd like to look at your account, as it does sound strange. Someone will get in touch with you via email to get your account number if that's alright. Then we can see what the issue maybe. Thanks for your feedback!
Userlevel 1
Hi Jess, thanks for flagging this to us! We've found the problem and we're in the process of fixing it. We really appreciate your feedback.