Koodo Community
Solved

Tab cost higher in cart than on phone page

Hi,

I'm looking to change phones, and am looking at the CPO iPhone 6S in particular.

On the phone's page, I'm told that the tab balance will be $215 – $9 / month for 23 months and then $8 in the last:

In the cart however, I'm told that the tab balance will be $240 – $10 / month for 24 months:

Strangely I get the same thing with the CPO iPhone 6: instead of being a $120 tab charge, as advertised, it becomes $240 in the cart. The CPO Samsung A5 however works properly – both on the page and in the cart it's $7 / month.

What gives?

Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Ranjan Koodo 18 December 2018, 17:09

@andrao Sorry for the delay, was waiting to get some clarity.

It appears that you're applying an offer available to you, that brings the price of the phone down to $215 - is that correct. If so, then the pricing you see on the phone page would be correct, and that is how the balance will be deducted. The cart page you referenced doesn't appear to be updating dynamically to include your offer info., which we'll need to look into and fix, but does that help for now?

Essentially, whatever the final price of the tab is, after any available offers get applied, is what will be divided into 24 payments (and/or rounded as you mentioned above, i.e. $9/23 months + $8 for month 24).

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Looks like an error on koodo's page when applying the tab when less than the Tab Small amount.

I'll flag with our koodo contact
Thanks Dennis!
Any action on this? Still having the same issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
andrao wrote:

Any action on this? Still having the same issue.

Koodo is still investigating.
I have flagged this post for them but no answer yet
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@andrao Sorry for the delay, was waiting to get some clarity.

It appears that you're applying an offer available to you, that brings the price of the phone down to $215 - is that correct. If so, then the pricing you see on the phone page would be correct, and that is how the balance will be deducted. The cart page you referenced doesn't appear to be updating dynamically to include your offer info., which we'll need to look into and fix, but does that help for now?

Essentially, whatever the final price of the tab is, after any available offers get applied, is what will be divided into 24 payments (and/or rounded as you mentioned above, i.e. $9/23 months + $8 for month 24).