Koodo Community
Solved

Tab choices not showing while trying to upgrade my phone

• 15 November 2018
  • Tab
  • 1 reply

I’m trying to upgrade my phone, I’m up to date on my bill and just paid my tab online, I was using the tab medium but now I’m trying to go to the tab extra extra large, my account doesn’t show me any plans or tab options above tab medium. Anybody know why?
icon

Best answer by Dinh 15 November 2018, 16:49

hi,
Have you tried to add the phone first on Tab Large, then add a plan? at which point did you only see Tab Medium plan only?

By the way, you need to change your plan to a Tab Large rateplan($75+ if you are not in QC) to be eligible for a Tab Large. Your credit check in the last time must be eligible for it. Otherwise, Koodo might want to run another credit check on the account.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi,
Have you tried to add the phone first on Tab Large, then add a plan? at which point did you only see Tab Medium plan only?

By the way, you need to change your plan to a Tab Large rateplan($75+ if you are not in QC) to be eligible for a Tab Large. Your credit check in the last time must be eligible for it. Otherwise, Koodo might want to run another credit check on the account.