Koodo Community

Community

Tab charge without tab

I came to koodo with my own phone and am being charged a 10$ monthly tab charge. Unfortunately I'm out of canada now and my phone is on hold so I have no way to contact koodo. How do I have this issue fixed?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can contact Koodo through PM on their Facebook page, or DM on their Twitter feed.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Dan - I see an account matching your email, and going by that you upgraded last fall. The service agreement, shows a purchase for a Samsung Neo, which is what the monthly tab charge has been for.
Hey just looked back and realized the upgrade for the Samsung. Thanks, my mistake. Another question. My account is on hold with the 15$ holding fee. How come I'm still being charged my 7$ fee for an add-on when i am not currently using my phone at all.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
dan wrote:

Hey just looked back and realized the upgrade for the Samsung. Thanks, my mistake. Another quest...

Since you can add or remove the add-on at will, I'm guessing the Seasonal Hold option only addresses your base plan.
dan wrote:

Hey just looked back and realized the upgrade for the Samsung. Thanks, my mistake. Another quest...

That's unfortunate because I can't even remove the add on now via the self serve l. Because the account is on the hold. Very frustrating. Thanks for your help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
dan wrote:

Then send a PM to Koodo through their Facebook page, or a DM through Twitter, and a CSR should be able to look after it for you.  Reference the content of this thread to speed things.