Koodo Community
Question

Tab Charge: What is this?

• 16 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi There,

I am new to Koodoo. I signed up with Koodoo because it sounded afforadable. I have now realized that I am getting a Tab Charge on top of my monthly charge? What is this Tab Charge?  It’s costing me an extra $25.00 a month and I can’t seem to somehow get a hold of a customer service agent. 

I feel a bit frustrated right now.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Dianna

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The tab charge is the most the monthly charge for a phone. Did you only sign up for a plan with koodo or did you pick up a new phone as well?

Userlevel 1

Oh okay, that makes sense! I signed up for a phone and a new plan. I guess now this makes sense that without me clueing in, I picked up a phone that wasn’t $0.00.

Userlevel 7

The $25/month tab payments will pay for your new phone over a period of 24 months. After completing your tab payments, you will own the phone and you will no longer have to pay any tab payments (unless you decide to upgrade your phone and open a new tab).

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much guys! This was very insightful. My fault for not thinking ahead of the game and getting a phone that’s not $0.00. This now makes sense! Thanks again!