Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Tab charge and paid off

Hello. I'm just wondering about my Koodo tab. I've been with them over two years and my tab is paid off off. It has a positive balance of forty bucks. However on my bill I still get a tab charge off 5 bucks a minth. It also says on the app in my plan that the charge of 5 bucks will be rolled when the tab reaches zero and positive. This has not happend. Why? Also how much does the positive charge increase each month? I was also wondering if it is possible to change the spending limit of 200 to an increase as well. Thanks Chase
icon

Best answer by Goran 25 July 2016, 01:19

You're on the old tab system so I believe that your 5 dollar a month contribution should disappear once you hit zero. I'd send a private message to Koodo's Facebook page about it or send an email using the contact us page on koodomobile.com Koodo contributed 10-15% in the old system and towards the last year or so of it IIRC is when it got bumped to 15% of your bill as a contribution. It goes to a maximum positive balance of 150 dollars. There is no way to change this. Old tab of 150/300/500 S/M/L or current of 360/504 are your limits as well. When you decide to use your positive amount you will be moved onto th current tab system whether it's still 360/504 or something els entirely who knows but whatever it is you cannot get a increase over what is provide

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You're on the old tab system so I believe that your 5 dollar a month contribution should disappear once you hit zero. I'd send a private message to Koodo's Facebook page about it or send an email using the contact us page on koodomobile.com Koodo contributed 10-15% in the old system and towards the last year or so of it IIRC is when it got bumped to 15% of your bill as a contribution. It goes to a maximum positive balance of 150 dollars. There is no way to change this. Old tab of 150/300/500 S/M/L or current of 360/504 are your limits as well. When you decide to use your positive amount you will be moved onto th current tab system whether it's still 360/504 or something els entirely who knows but whatever it is you cannot get a increase over what is provide