Koodo Community
Solved

Tab Charge

• 16 October 2020
  • 8 replies

My tab balance is zero, yet for some reason I am still being charged an extra $15 a month?? Can someone please help me get rid of this, I was looking forward to a cheaper plan after 2 years 😭

icon

Best answer by Dennis 19 October 2020, 23:36

So not so fast here.  Look back on your August and September detailed PDF ebill.  Did you get a tab charge for those 2 months?  The tab history missed those 2 months and if your pdf ebill says you were charged for tab on those 2 bills and they charged you in October, then they overcharged you by 2 months. 

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you check your tab balance history through your self serve? The display sometimes confuse people. You might have one more payment left.

I can post my last month tab history.  This means, once I pay August bill, then remaining balance will be $2.08.

If you see balance is saying $0. It could be after this month's payment

Yes I have checked this, my remaining tab balance is $0.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes I have checked this, my remaining tab balance is $0.

What does bill date says?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So, this picture is saying, once you pay your bill/tab on Oct 14, your Tab balance will be $0.

There won’t be tab charge for November bill.

Ok thanks bud.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So not so fast here.  Look back on your August and September detailed PDF ebill.  Did you get a tab charge for those 2 months?  The tab history missed those 2 months and if your pdf ebill says you were charged for tab on those 2 bills and they charged you in October, then they overcharged you by 2 months. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Gooood catch 👍👍👍