Koodo Community
Solved

Tab Bonus Related Question

• 17 February 2021
  • 2 replies

If I were to upgrade to a new phone, would I still have to pay off the tab bonus? I don’t understand when it says:

“The Tab Bonus balance simply goes down each month, and you’ll only have to pay the remaining Tab Bonus balance if you cancel, upgrade, or change to an ineligible rate plan before it reaches $0.”

Can someone explain this more to me please. Could I have the remaining tab bonus balance transferred to the new phone?

icon

Best answer by Dinh 17 February 2021, 19:53

It believe the text said you have to pay the remaining tab bonus if you do one of the thing listed there.

and No, you can’t have it transferred to the new phone. If you upgrade while you still have a Tab bonus balance, you would have to pay it in the next bill.

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It believe the text said you have to pay the remaining tab bonus if you do one of the thing listed there.

and No, you can’t have it transferred to the new phone. If you upgrade while you still have a Tab bonus balance, you would have to pay it in the next bill.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi, As Dinh mentioned, the tab bonus will be charged back in the situations mentioned in the article.

Transferring the tab balance + tab bonus to a new device balance is not possible, as each phone is associated to its own agreement.